Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sympathy for the Skin Body Lotion

Sympathy for the Skin Body Lotion


Lush Description 2014
Generous banana custard body cream. Eleven years old and still as popular as ever, Sympathy for the Skin is probably the only banana custard body cream in the universe, and almost definitely the only one with real, organic mashed bananas in it. We use real bananas to make skin softer, even if they're a bit of a menace to mash. Smooth our nutritious cream all over your body and go absolutely bananas.

Lush-pedia Review
Wow, I am not surprised at all that this lotion has stuck around for so long! It's a smooth lotion with a thinner consistency and little speckles of something (I'm not sure what?) but it's okay, they don't stick to you and the lotion sinks in nicely to your skin, making it really moisturised without being greasy or leaving any residue at all. And that smell! It's delicious, it really is like creamy banana custard, but it's not an overwhelming smell and while I wouldn't mind if this was even stronger I know some Lush fans will love that this one isn't over the top (not that banana custard could ever be too much), and it lingers on your skin afterwards. I love using this one on my arms before I go to bed because I sleep with my arm tucked under my head and this makes bed time a real treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment