Monday 11 August 2014

Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Lush Description 2013
No bathroom would be complete this Christmas without a bottle of Lush's fruity, sugary and sparkly Snow Fairy shower gel. Candyfloss pink and with a sweet, magical scent of soothing and comforting vanilla, the flecks of blue glitter leave you shimmering.  Wash your hair and body with this sparkling seasonal must-have.

Lush-pedia review
Take Lush's word for it, your bath experience will never be complete until you have tried this. It is just like liquid fairy floss that cleans you. Unlike other lush products I can't sense multiple scents happening in this one, it really is just pink sugary goodness; it is the sweetest shower gel I have found from Lush, and the prettiest (candy floss pink with beautiful little flecks of glitter) and it lathers up really well. I also love washing my hair with this, just so I can get a waft of it every time my hair catches a breeze. Shockingly, I have heard the odd Lush fan not liking this one, and while I struggle to comprehend this it definitely tips the scales on sweetness so you might not love this one if you don't like strong candy scents. Alternatively, if you can't trust yourself not to try and taste this one (no judgement here) you should team it up with bubblegum lip scrub because this one smells very similar (and you're allowed to lick what's left over!). P.S. When you have the opportunity to purchase Snow Fairy at Christmas time, make sure you get a few because you'll want to use this all the time, and even multiple times within one bath or shower, you can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment