Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sikkim Girls Body Cream

Sikkim Girls Body Cream





Lush Description 2014
 This beautifully perfumed body cream is scented with our Gorilla perfume of the same name, inspired by the Sikkim girls – women so alluring and mysterious that they can seduce a man with just the subtle sway of their hips. Darjeeling tea, vanilla and jasmine are blended with creamy butters and organic hemp oil to moisturise and soften. This a beautiful way to get perfume onto your skin, try stroking it over the throat and arms for an instant effect.

Lush-pedia Review
I was lucky enough to receive this limited edition cream from a Lush prize pack. The scent was completely new to me and while I wasn't a big fan of it right away I can appreciate that this would be a dream come true for anyone who likes the perfume with the same scent. It has a very strong floral perfumey scent. It's a cream too so it's thicker and probably more moisturising than some of the lotions. Although I have had this for quite a few months now I have to admit I have found myself reaching for other lotions first, but it's one I like having on the shelf to sniff as I walk past. My favourite products from Lush share sweet, fruity or foody scents and this one just doesn't fit the bill but it's one I know many others will appreciate.


No comments:

Post a Comment