Monday 11 August 2014

American Cream Body Lotion

American Cream Body Lotion



Lush Kitchen Description 2014
Bring all the boys to the yard with this deliciously creamy, vanilla milkshake scented body lotion. This exclusive Kitchen product has the same fragrance as the ever-popular American Cream hair conditioner; lovingly made with rich, conditioning ingredients like Fair Trade vanilla absolute from the Rwenzori Mountains, and Fair Trade organic cocoa butter from the Peace Community of San José de Apartadó in Colombia, to give you super-soft, extremely yummy smelling skin.


Lush-pedia Review
 This smells exactly like American Cream conditioner, it's just a thicker version of it in a tub. It really does smell delicious, like luxurious thick cream with lots of vanilla, it's a reasonably strong scent but very smooth, not sharp at all. If you're a fan of soaps and lotions that smell 'foody' you will love this one too. Unfortunately I missed out on this one in the Kitchen but I payed a little extra just after that when I found one on Ebay. The one I received was separated, although not very badly. The oils had come to the top and the lotion looked kind of curdled. This had also happened with my comforter lotion which I didn't have success with trying to repair. I rushed American cream into my fridge for a few days and mixed it up really well, because it still smelt delicious. While now the lotion doesn't look separated the consistency still isn't as smooth as it should be but if you've tried the Comforter lotion it is comparable to this or dream cream in texture. This is one of my favourite lotions even though I don't use it as often because of the whole texture thing, but I enjoy having it to smell (especially because I have run out of the conditioner at the moment). Seeing as my American cream lotion came in a pretty bad way I guess this positive review just shows how great the product is, and I can't wait to get my hands on one that I will feel more comfortable actually using.

No comments:

Post a Comment