Monday 11 August 2014

Calacas Shower Gel

Calacas Shower Gel

Lush Description 2014
Blast away the cobwebs & lift your spirits with this uplifting & refreshing citrusy shower gel.  Energizing lime & neroli oils help blast away the cobwebs, putting you in the party mood, while aloe vera is great for leaving the skin soothed & cool.
 
Lush-pedia review
Recently I was making an order from the Lush Kitchen and this little beauty happened to be on offer. I have never tried it before as it is a discontinued item, and I also haven't tried anything else with this scent from Lush so I decided to add it to my basket as the description of a fruity gel sounded nice and it had good reviews. The bottle I scored is bright yellow and it has a very strong, sharp citrus smell (it smells like it would taste like yellow Starburst lollies!). I love this kind of scent but I could understand how others may find the scent slightly sickly. I couldn't be happier to have this in my collection though and it's a gel I will hoard for years to come (or better yet, stock up if this ever comes on offer again). It lathers up really well too. Overall I highly recommend this and I only wish I knew before I purchased it how great it was or I would have stocked up on more!

No comments:

Post a Comment