Monday 11 August 2014

Olive Branch Body Lotion

Olive Branch Body Lotion



Lush Kitchen Description 2014
Give your skin a peace offering with this conditioning body lotion loaded with skin-softening almond oil, cocoa butter, and citrus oils. Just like our Olive Branch shower gel, the sunny scents of bergamot, mandarin and lemon oils will take you on a refreshing trip to the Mediterranean.

Lush-pedia Review
After many failed attempts to find one of these on Ebay after finding a few that were not being shipped to Australia (it took me a few months to discover the Kitchen so I was getting very confused when these very limited edition although recently made products kept popping up for sale), I finally got one (or two...). I love it, it smells just like Olive Branch shower gel, and the scent definitely isn't overpowering, although anything Olive Branch scented I say the stronger the better! Olive Branch smells very naturally sweet and citrussy but it's a soft citrus scent, not sharp like Calacus. If you've tried the Pop in the Bath bubble bar this lotion is like a stronger version of this scent. It has a thinner consistency than other Lush lotions which I like but it is very moisturising and it does take a little longer to sink in than some other lotions do so you might want to let it soak in before getting dressed so that the oils don't stain your clothes. I don't mind this at all though, I put this lotion on right before getting dressed and I haven't found that it leaves any oily marks at all, I just hope it will make my clothes smell nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment