Wednesday 13 August 2014

Celebrate Body Lotion

Celebrate Body Lotion



Lush Description 2014
Celebrate the festive season with this beautiful unpreserved hand and body lotion.  Rich and wonderfully emollient, the cocoa butter and almond oil will replenish and moisturise your skin, while the intoxicating cocktail inspired fragrance uplifts your spirits.  Brazilian orange oil and lime oil tones the skin and lifts you out of the winter blues while cognac oil gets you into the party mood.  

Lush-pedia Review
This holiday special has come out in the Christmas/ Christmas in July range a few times in the last few years. It shares its scent with the Golden Wonder bath bomb. I was lucky to snag this last Christmas in July because my local Lush shop only received 8 in total! In all honesty I wasn't the biggest fan of the scent even while I was in the shop, but knowing there were only 8 and still being undecided I brought it home with me, and I'm not disappointed. The Golden Wonder bath bomb is not one that I could appreciate the scent of until I decided to pop a whole one in the bath one day (mostly because even having bought it in the half price xmas sale I regretted it a little because I hadn't fallen in love with it at all and didn't mind using the whole thing up in one bath), BUT after this I now love this bath bomb! It created one of the best shows any Lush bath bomb has, it's a larger cube so it fizzed for quite a while and had lots of little stars, and made the water a bright blue/ green. That has nothing to do with the lotion, but I think maybe this is the reason that I started exploring this scent now. Surprisingly, I have actually used the lotion a few times now in the short time I have had it and while it's definitely not my favourite Lush lotion, I do like it. It feels nice, it's moisturising and smooth on the skin. It has a thicker consistency than other lotions, and I think mostly what I can smell in it is Cognac? I wouldn't say it's really a sweet scent but it's growing on me and the lotion is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment