Monday 11 August 2014

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner



Lush Description 2014
A beautiful, rose jam scented body conditioner that’s full of the most emollient, moisturising ingredients possible to feed and nourish the skin.  There’s cypress oil, capuacu butter, Brazil nut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and super softening almond oil, along with Argan oil of course, which is rich in vitamin E and incredibly moisturising and soothing on the skin.  There’s also a touch of spring water to cool the skin down.  The 20% glycerine locks in all this moisture, leaving your skin soft, smooth, supple and the fragrance leaves you delicately scented like a rose bush being kissed by the first rays of morning sun.
 
Lush-pedia Review
As much as I have always loved this lotion I don't think I fully appreciated it until I learned recently that it is basically Rose Jam scented lotion (all that hassling the Kitchen to make Rose Jam lotion when it was right in front of me the whole time!). I don't know how I could not have realised this earlier, it only occurred to me after someone else asked for this lotion and the Kitchen staff suggested that they try Ro's Argan. The ingredients to scent this lotion are similar to those of the Rose Jam bubbleroon and shower gel. It's a sweet, floral jam scent, it doesn't smell synthetic at all but it's not a fresh or sharp rose or jam scent at all, it smells way more delicious and very edible, more like jam mixed up with cream. It's hard to explain but I love it. It also feels great on your skin, it melts in fast, keeps you very moisturised and isn't greasy. This is one of my all time favourite Lush products and I'm really glad it appears in so many of the gift packs because it means I have developed quite a healthy backup stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment