Monday 11 August 2014

Sesame Suntan Lotion

Sesame Suntan Lotion


Lush Description 2014
 Sumptuous, toasted sesame seed lotion. Sesame oil and a walnut leaf infusion help to increase the skin's melanin production – its natural reaction to sun exposure – which means it will actually help you to tan. Cocoa butter and aloe extract will soothe and nourish the skin, with three broad-spectrum sunscreens to ensure that your skin stays protected, as well as smelling irresistible.

Lush-pedia Review
I received this one as a sample with one of my Kitchen orders recently, I had specifically requested it because I love the scent of sesame, although I have never come across any beauty product with this scent so this product is very unique. As much as I wanted to love it I haven't purchased a full bottle. I was expecting a much lighter scent, kind of like a fresh tub of sesame seeds but this is very strong and a very dark colour (the colour is fine but I was expecting it to be much lighter from the picture on the website). To me it smells like really strong, exotic coffee. The lotion does feel nice though, and for a suntan lotion I don't think it feels greasy and it does sink into the skin fairly quickly. All in all I think I could appreciate this lotion if it weren't so concentrated (maybe I should try and mix some in with Dream Cream), although I wouldn't actually do this because even if it were less of a concentrated scent I don't think it's really for me anyway, it's just too strong! Maybe this will be one of those Lush products I return to in a few months and I have changed my mind about. So I plan on giving it another go later on, but unfortunately for now I don't plan on making this one a permanent addition to my collection, as much as I wanted to love it when ordering the sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment